Microsoft Edge already allows you to take a quick glance at emails coming to your Microsoft Outlook inbox through the smart tile on New Tab Page. This even doesn’t require with new extension released by Microsoft to the Edge Add-ons Store. You can able to access your outlook account in no time without switching to a new tab or app.
Microsoft Outlook Extension
What you need to know:
- Microsoft has released a preview version of the Microsoft Outlook extension for Edge
- The extension is available on the Edge Add-ons store for download
- The extension will soon come to Chrome Web Store as well so that you can install it in Chrome
- The extension makes it possible to read and send emails without switching to another tab
- It also allows accessing your calendar, tasks, People, and more from the Outlook icon on the toolbar.
If you’re interested to check out, head to the Microsoft Outlook Extension page on Edge Add-ons Store, install the Extension. Click on the Outlook icon on the toolbar, sign in with your username and password.
Edge shows your Outlook inbox in a pop-up with focused and other tabs and Calendar, tasks, and contacts like on Outlook on the web.
There is no surprise that the company pushed extension first to Edge Add-ons Store, but rest assured, Microsoft promised it will be available on Chrome Web Store as well.
This is one more way to use Microsoft Email service after providing Outlook Smart tile on New Tab Page. If you found the extension useful, let us or Microsoft know.
The extension is still in Preview, the company is seeking the users’ feedback. Thanks to h00d.
More like above: