Versions 2.1.1 for Panda Cloud Antivirus has been released which has been guaranteed with Windows 8 compatible logo from Microsoft. This version improves anti-exploit protection that was added in version 2.1 back in December and also enhances heuristic technologies that Panda Cloud Antivirus offers and fixes some bugs.
What’s new in Panda Cloud Antivirus v2.1.1
- Got Windows 8 compatible logo
- Fixed problem with “blocking of files until results are returned from the cloud – time settings”.
- Fixed problem under certain situations when GUI console was not opened.
- Fixed some linguistic errors.
- Fixed problem with promotional banner under certain situations after upgrading to Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO Edition.
- Fixed information shown (remote IP address) in firewall popups.
Earning Windows 8 compatible certification is not that easy for security products
Avast is first free antivirus to get Windows 8 compatible logo which has no relation to getting BSOD on Microsoft new Operating system and meanwhile Avira is still working to make its 2013 antivirus products compatible with Windows 8, so that tells earning Windows 8 compatible certification is not that easy as Panda Cloud AV latest version has achieved it.