Revo Uninstaller, one of the popular Windows Advanced Uninstaller Tools has been updated to support Windows 11. Yes! The latest Revo Uninstaller Free version 2.3.5 can remove programs on Windows 10 successor. The update also improves the app’s leftovers scanning and fixes minor bugs.
The Revo uninstaller tool needs no introduction as it was familiar to many PC users for the last 13 years. It is available in Free and Pro versions. Former does the job for you in not only uninstallation but also removes leftovers in the registry and hard drive easily when you choose the necessary mode before proceeding for an App uninstall with Revo.
1. Comes with a simple and intuitive interface
2. Can uninstall Windows 11/10 Apps also.
3. Unique Hunter Mode lets you do the uninstallation on targetted application.
4. Provides Safe Option to run built-in Uninstall which Control Panel Programs and Feature/ Settings App does.
5. The Moderate and Advanced modes can be used by users to remove leftovers. Depending upon users’ convenience they can choose and run Safe or Moderate or Advanced mode. Every mode uninstalls the selected application. Removal of extra files left is a bonus with other modes than Safe.
5. Creates a restore point for users’ safety before every App uninstall this helps to take the PC to an early position if anything goes wrong.
6. Revo Uninstaller also comes with tools that most won’t notice and are available under the same name “Tools” in the Main window, those are:
- Autorun Manager
- Junk Files Cleaner
- Windows Tool
- Browser Cleaner
- Microsoft Office Cleaner
- Windows Cleaner
- Evidence Remover
- You can give them a shot if you’ve time.
7. Allows saving installed Programs in text or HTML format, useful, if you’re planning to clean install Windows.
8. You can make it load fast.
Revo Uninstaller 2.3.5 adds Windows 11 Support
Windows 11 is available to the public for more than three weeks with a completely new UI, Start menu and taskbar, Widgets, refreshed Microsoft Store.
While VS Revo Group has added Windows 11 support to the Revo Uninstaller Pro version in early October, they’ve updated the Free version recently for the same.
What’s new in Revo Uninstaller 2.3.5 Free version
- Added Windows 11 Support
- Improved Scanning algorithms for leftovers
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated Language Files.
Which Advanced Installer do you use, Revo or IObit Uninstaller or any other? Let us know the Pros of it in the comments below.