Foxit PDF Reader already comes with Night Mode. Foxit Software has removed Dark skin from version 11.0, the company has re-added it with version 11.1 after user request.
Foxit PDF Reader
After Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader could be a fully-featured PDF Reader you can use for PDF viewing on Windows.
2. Read PDF anywhere. Foxit PDF Reader is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android. The App promises a consistent reading experience across the devices.
4. Allows you to Sign documents with your own handwriting or you can take advantage of eSignature to verify the status of your digital signature.
Foxit Reader regains Dark Skin
Foxit Reader comes with a couple of skins to change user interface appearance. For instance, the latest version Foxit Reader 11.1 now comes with classic and dark. You can select dark skin by clicking File > Skins > Dark.
Doing so turns the entire Foxit Reader appearance to dark. When you select Night Mode under View, PDF turns to black as full and the beautiful PDF viewing Experience will please your eyes.
Foxit Software has taken away the ability to Print to PDF from Foxit Reader 10. As a result, the “convert to PDF” right-click menu option is not available in the current version.
Foxit PDF Reader 11.1 Changelog:
- Add a dark user interface skin, which can be a friendly and useful choice to users who need to prefer a dark theme for the look of the application.
- Offer a display preference for thin lines in the documents to make them more visible
- allow Setting page margin before printing PDF files
- Other enhancements to the user experience.
You can download Foxit Reader from the Foxit Software website.
More on Foxit Reader: