AVG TuneUp is not a free program. After installing and using it for the trial period if you want to uninstall it, follow the steps mentioned in this article. We’ve got you covered even when you can’t uninstall it, you can remove it with the help of the official AVG Tuneup Remover tool offered by AVG.
How to Uninstall AVG TuneUp Via Control Panel in Windows 10/11
- Open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features or open Settings App
- Select AVG TuneUP, click Uninstall
- When the AVG TuneUp Setup window displays Repair and Uninstall options, choose Uninstall
- Follow the onscreen instructions, and AVG TuneUp will be uninstalled successfully.
Download AVG TuneUp Remover
For some time, AVG offered AVG TuneUp Remover on its Website, later, it updated AVG Clear with support to remove AVG TuneUp.
So you’ve trouble uninstalling AVG TuneUp in the traditional method where uninstallation doesn’t work, you’ve to download and run AVG Clear and follow the instructions on the screen after that.
- Download AVG Clear
- Run it, when it is prompted, click Yes to reboot and run the tool in Safe Mode.
- Click No (not recommended) if you want to run in Windows