After uninstalling Google Chrome from your computer Google Chrome leaves your profile information in your computer which will be useful for you when you wish to reinstall Google Chrome in future. If you want your profile to be deleted after uninstalling Google Chrome you’ve to delete your Chrome’s profile manually, here is how.
Google Chrome does not delete your profile because the information profile contains such as bookmarks, passwords and user preferences will be useful when you reinstall Google Chrome in future.
To delete Google chrome Profile
Go to “%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome” in Windows XP/Vista/7 (use the Run command) and delete “User Data” folder.
- Google Provokes Users to download Google Chrome by adding it to their Search Page
- Google Chrome 1.0 Released
- Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Integrate Internet Download Manager Into Google Chrome
- Privacy Issues in Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Features –review
- Google Chromes Hidden Features and Easter Egg