Malwarebytes has released the first beta of Malwarebytes 4.3 and is available for download with new features, improvements, and bug fixes. The next version of Malwarebytes allows users to schedule reminders for system restart when necessary and the application may also show what’s a new screen to inform users what the program update is bringing to the table.
It’s worth noting that the changes are available in the beta version. You first required o install the regular version, then need to opt-in to beta updates to sneak a peek at the new features.
Here is what you need to do see the changes MB v4.3
- Download and install Malwarebytes 4.2
- Launch it
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down and toggle the switch to enable “Beta updates”
- Scroll up and click on “Check for updates”, and when prompted, let Malwarebytes download the Beta. Follow the further instructions on the screen.
- What’s new screen
- Options to schedule reminders for a reboot when one is needed
- New Settings Manage Alerts options for Teams.
- Improved detections and remediation
- Improved performance.
The following issues along with several ones related to the User interface have been fixed:
Persisting conflicts with Local Area Networks that impact printers and other devices
ARW component protection Event report does not include registry objects.
You can download Malwarebytes 220.127.116.11 from here.
Do you Malwarebytes on your PC? Let us know in the comments below