Bulk Crap Uninstaller which lets you uninstall multiple apps silently has got an update, Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.0 has been released with UI changes, new features and bug fixes and is available for download.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller 4.0
The new version of Bulk Crap Uninstaller now displays a treemap – shows list of installed applications by size- under application list in main window. Clicking on a tree map will select the application list.
The developer has changed uninstallation dialog, BCU now displays step-by-step dialog when you click uninstall after selecting an app.
The silent uninstallers will no longer be interrupted by message popups when something goes wrong during the uninstallation. they’ve been automatized.
BCU will now detect related apps when uninstalling and asks for their uninstall as well.
‘View unregistered’ option added to View menu.
Here is the complete Changelog for this version of Bulk Crap Uninstaller.
- Added a treemap to the main window, works the same as the application list
- Added uninstall automatization to all silent uninstallers – prevents silent uninstalls from getting stuck on dialogs
- Added detection of related apps when uninstalling – BCU will ask if you want to uninstall them as well
- Added new pre-uninstallation dialog – combines previous pop-ups and adds more options
- Added “View unregistered” view option
- Added a news popup on first start or update
- Added system requirements section to readme
- Merged Spanish language updates (#153)
- Made automatizer keep looking for windows instead of failing after few seconds
- During installation, if .NET 4.* is installed don’t try to install .NET 3.5
- Fixed crash when BCU is unpacked directly to the root of a drive
- Fixed crash on some systems when refreshing main list view (HasAnyHyperlinks)
- Fixed error when searching through Browser Helper Objects registry with insufficient permissions
- Fixed “View xyz” menu items not doing anything if advanced filtering is enabled
- Refactoring of ListViewTools monstrocity, broken down into parts
- Refactoring and organizing of forms and function classes
- Refactoring and organizing custom controls and pop-ups
- Download Bulk Crap Uninstaller at FossHub