Microsoft has released a new Windows 11 build 22000.100 (KB5004300) to insiders in the Dev channel. This is a fourth Preview build in a row since Windows 11 announcement was made. If you’re lucky you might see a Chat icon from Microsoft Teams on the taskbar and the build comes with a bunch of bug fixes
Windows 11 build 22000.100
- Microsoft has started rolling out Chat from Microsoft Teams to Windows 11 insiders in the Dev channel. Everyone may not get, try a couple of restarts and you might receive it.
- Hidden icons in the taskbar that appear when you click the expanded button have got Windows 11 design. You may need to switch between the themes to see them with rounded corners.
- Notification Center provides a shortcut to access Focus Assist Settings. Press Win +N, click on Focus Assist Settings and you’re good to go.
- In Windows 10, when an app requires user attention, the app icon flashes continuously. Windows 11 updated the design to fix this annoyance and brings a calming effect. The app will still flash, but eventually, it will stop flashing and you notice a red backplate and red pill under the taskbar icon
- The touch keyboard icon has been made smaller to be consistent with icons in corner of the taskbar.
- Taskbar Calendar Flyout is now collapsed by default to give more room for notifications.
- We’ve recently reported Windows 11 Store received some apps such as Microsoft Edge, Classic VLC Win32, with more to come. To keep track of what you’re browsing, when you select an app or movie title, the updated Microsoft Store shows some animations.
- The Explorer crash that occurs when you click on Date and Time with Focus Assist off has been fixed.
- This build includes fixes for Taskbar, Widgets, File Explorer and other issues. You can check all of them here.
- Microsoft confirms Win+X Menu access keys should always appear.
More on Windows 11: