Finally, Microsoft has launched the LinkedIn app for Windows 11 in a Preview version (beta), and is now available in Microsoft Store for download.
It may amuse you, Microsoft acquired LinkedIn seven years back, but till now, the company hasn’t made an App for Windows 11. Though, it has launched Linkedin for Windows 10 in Windows Store in the past, seems, it has been discontinued later.
LinkedIn App for Windows 11 is just a wrapper for the Website and nothing else. Why you should be using such an app than sticking to the web version?
LinkedIn is now available on Microsoft Store
LinkedIn for Windows lets you keep up to date with your community and new job opportunities, connect with recruiters, and use your profile to share your professional story.
If you’re new to LinkedIn and looking for a job, here is how you can use it to boost your career.
- Apply job search filters to help find the right roles for you out of millions of openings
- Use your profile as a virtual resume that highlights your accomplishments, skills, and experience
- Turn on Open to Work to increase your likelihood of getting a recruiter message by 2X.
- Keep in touch with friends, classmates, and colleagues
- Reply to messages with desktop notifications
- Get referrals and advice from connections at companies you’re interested in
- Follow companies and thought leaders that interest you
- and curate your newsfeed to learn the latest industry news
- share articles, news, and career knowledge with your network.
As this is just a Preview version, you can expect the App to come with UI enhancements and bug fixes when it reaches the final.
You can download the Linkedin beta from Windows Store here.
What’s your take on the new Linkedin app available in Microsoft Store? Let us know in the comments below.
Final words: Microsoft has released the Preview of the LinkedIn app to Microsoft Store for Windows 11 to download.
More on LinkedIn: