Invesco Senior Income Trust (NYSE:VVR – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, January 29th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, February 16th will be given a dividend of 0.043 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $0.52 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 12.29%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 15th.
Invesco Senior Income Trust has raised its dividend payment by an average of 21.0% per year over the last three years and has raised its dividend every year for the last 2 years.
Invesco Senior Income Trust Stock Performance
VVR opened at $4.20 on Tuesday. Invesco Senior Income Trust has a 52-week low of $3.55 and a 52-week high of $4.21. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $4.10 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.99.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Invesco Senior Income Trust
About Invesco Senior Income Trust
Invesco Senior Income Trust is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched by Invesco Ltd. It is co-managed by Invesco Advisers, Inc, Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH, Invesco Asset Management Limited, Invesco Asset Management (Japan) Limited, Invesco Australia Limited, Invesco Hong Kong Limited, Invesco Senior Secured Management, Inc, and Invesco Canada Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Invesco Senior Income Trust
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Krispy Kreme stock could take you by surprise this week
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Under Armour’s turnaround gains traction on raised EPS forecast
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- CF Industries stock leaves competitors in the dust
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco Senior Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco Senior Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.