StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BLPH – Free Report) in a report issued on Saturday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Bellerophon Therapeutics Price Performance
Shares of Bellerophon Therapeutics stock opened at $0.05 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $623,730.00, a PE ratio of -0.06 and a beta of 0.68. Bellerophon Therapeutics has a 1 year low of $0.03 and a 1 year high of $12.58. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.05 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.19.
Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:BLPH – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.16) earnings per share for the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Bellerophon Therapeutics
About Bellerophon Therapeutics
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage therapeutics company, focuses on the development of products for the treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases in the United States. Its primary product is INOpulse, a proprietary pulsatile nitric oxide delivery platform for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
- Five stocks we like better than Bellerophon Therapeutics
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Bellerophon Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bellerophon Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.