BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust (NYSE:BGT – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, February 1st, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Thursday, February 15th will be given a dividend of 0.12 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $1.44 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 11.34%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 14th.
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust has raised its dividend by an average of 12.8% per year over the last three years and has raised its dividend annually for the last 2 consecutive years.
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust Stock Up 0.7 %
NYSE BGT opened at $12.70 on Monday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $12.21 and its 200 day moving average price is $12.03. BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust has a 12 month low of $10.75 and a 12 month high of $12.70.
Institutional Trading of BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust Company Profile
BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust is a close ended fixed income mutual fund launched by BlackRoack Inc The fund is co-managed by BlackRock Advisors, LLC and BlackRock Financial Management, Inc It invests in the fixed income markets across the globe while focusing on the United States. The fund invests in bonds of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackRock Floating Rate Income Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.