L1 Long Short Fund Limited (ASX:LSF – Get Free Report) insider Raphael Lamm sold 515,485 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, February 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of A$2.90 ($1.88), for a total value of A$1,493,875.53 ($970,049.05).
L1 Long Short Fund Stock Performance
L1 Long Short Fund Company Profile
L1 Long Short Fund Limited is a equity fund launched and managed by L1 Capital Pty Ltd. The fund investments predominantly in Australian and New Zealand securities. It employs long and short strategy to make its investments. The fund employs bottom up approach to make its investments. It is was formed in September 2014 and is domiciled in Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than L1 Long Short Fund
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/5 – 2/9
- How to Invest in Esports
- Cloudflare results spark analysts reset: 25% upside ahead
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Beyond Nvidia: The hidden stars with 200% earnings growth
Receive News & Ratings for L1 Long Short Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for L1 Long Short Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.