Separately, National Bankshares set a C$9.00 price target on shares of Snowline Gold and gave the company an outperform rating in a research note on Monday, January 29th.
Snowline Gold Trading Up 1.5 %
Snowline Gold (CVE:SGD – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 14th. The company reported C$0.03 EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of C$19.65 million for the quarter.
Insider Transactions at Snowline Gold
In other news, Director Axel Gunther Ruediger Roehlig sold 20,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, January 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$5.50, for a total transaction of C$110,000.00. 26.76% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
About Snowline Gold
Snowline Gold Corp. engages in the exploration of gold properties in Canada. Its flagship projects include the Einarson and Rogue projects covering an area of approximately 137,000 hectares located in the Selwyn Basin, Canada. The company was formerly known as Skyledger Tech Corp. and changed its name to Snowline Gold Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Snowline Gold
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Cloudflare results spark analysts reset: 25% upside ahead
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Beyond Nvidia: The hidden stars with 200% earnings growth
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- 3 large caps with RSIs that scream ‘oversold’
Receive News & Ratings for Snowline Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Snowline Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.