Shares of Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG (OTCMKTS:TELDF – Get Free Report) have received a consensus rating of “Reduce” from the nine research firms that are currently covering the firm, MarketBeat.com reports. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating and eight have given a hold rating to the company.
Several analysts have recently weighed in on TELDF shares. HSBC raised Telefónica Deutschland from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, November 8th. Citigroup downgraded Telefónica Deutschland from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Monday, November 13th.
Telefónica Deutschland Price Performance
Telefónica Deutschland Company Profile
Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated telecommunication services to private and business customers in Germany. It offers mobile and stationery voice and data services; very high data rate digital subscriber line (VDSL) internet services; fiber-to-the-home lines; broadband services, consisting of VDSL, cable, fiber, and fixed mobile substitution services; and machine to machine communication and managed connectivity services.
- Five stocks we like better than Telefónica Deutschland
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Survey: Top 10 Industries Where People Would Invest $10K 
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- MarketBeat ‘Stock of the Week’: Driven Brands has road to recovery
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Markets suddenly price Eli Lilly stock for a breakout on earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Telefónica Deutschland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telefónica Deutschland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.