Grupo Nutresa S. A. (OTCMKTS:GCHOY – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Thursday, January 11th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, February 8th will be paid a dividend of 0.0216 per share on Monday, February 26th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 7th. This is a positive change from Grupo Nutresa S. A.’s previous dividend of $0.02.
Grupo Nutresa S. A. Stock Performance
Shares of Grupo Nutresa S. A. stock opened at C$10.78 on Tuesday. Grupo Nutresa S. A. has a twelve month low of C$9.10 and a twelve month high of C$16.00. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$11.67 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$11.09.
Grupo Nutresa S. A. Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo Nutresa S. A.
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Is Humana’s pain HCA Healthcare’s gain?
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Skechers stocks trips on inventory bloat, but there’s an upside
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- 3 transportation stocks gearing up for a new rally
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Nutresa S. A. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Nutresa S. A. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.