Stock analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA – Get Free Report) in a report issued on Sunday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Genocea Biosciences Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of $6,000.00, a PE ratio of 0.00 and a beta of 1.61. Genocea Biosciences has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 1.35 and a quick ratio of 1.35.
Genocea Biosciences Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Genocea Biosciences
- What Are Low Beta Stocks
- Survey: Top 10 Industries Where People Would Invest $10K 
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- MarketBeat ‘Stock of the Week’: Driven Brands has road to recovery
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Markets suddenly price Eli Lilly stock for a breakout on earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Genocea Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genocea Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.