Argo Investments Limited (ASX:ARG – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Tuesday, February 6th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, March 7th will be given a dividend of 0.165 per share on Thursday, March 7th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.82%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, February 15th.
Argo Investments Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 4.34, a current ratio of 6.92 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Argo Investments Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Argo Investments
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Is Humana’s pain HCA Healthcare’s gain?
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Skechers stocks trips on inventory bloat, but there’s an upside
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 3 transportation stocks gearing up for a new rally
Receive News & Ratings for Argo Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Argo Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.