Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DWMNF – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 119,100 shares, a decline of 6.9% from the December 31st total of 127,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Dowa Stock Performance
DWMNF opened at $33.76 on Friday. Dowa has a 1-year low of $33.76 and a 1-year high of $33.92. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $33.76 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $32.37.
Dowa Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Dowa
- How to Invest in Mining Stocks
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- What is a SEC Filing?
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Dowa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dowa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.