Laurentian Bank of Canada (OTCMKTS:LRCDF – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 787,900 shares, a growth of 5.5% from the December 31st total of 747,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 525.3 days.
Laurentian Bank of Canada Price Performance
Shares of Laurentian Bank of Canada stock opened at $19.65 on Friday. Laurentian Bank of Canada has a 1 year low of $18.28 and a 1 year high of $33.58. The company’s fifty day moving average is $19.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is $22.98.
Laurentian Bank of Canada Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Laurentian Bank of Canada
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for Laurentian Bank of Canada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Laurentian Bank of Canada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.