IsoEnergy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ISENF – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 412,600 shares, a decline of 6.0% from the December 31st total of 439,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 199,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.1 days.
IsoEnergy Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS ISENF opened at $3.98 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $3.02 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.76. IsoEnergy has a 1-year low of $1.69 and a 1-year high of $4.00.
IsoEnergy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than IsoEnergy
- Dividend tax calculator
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for IsoEnergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IsoEnergy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.