EMS-CHEMIE HOLDING AG (OTCMKTS:EMSHF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 58,800 shares, a growth of 5.9% from the December 31st total of 55,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
EMS-CHEMIE Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:EMSHF opened at $778.00 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $745.86 and a two-hundred day moving average of $725.30. EMS-CHEMIE has a fifty-two week low of $652.00 and a fifty-two week high of $802.00.
- Five stocks we like better than EMS-CHEMIE
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- 5 best stocks to buy in a bear market
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- 2 REIT stocks set to surge due to red hot data center demand
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- How and when to use LEAPS stock options
Receive News & Ratings for EMS-CHEMIE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EMS-CHEMIE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.