Shares of Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF (NYSEARCA:NUGO – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $27.14 and last traded at $27.14, with a volume of 1942 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $26.81.
Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $3.13 billion, a P/E ratio of 29.44 and a beta of 1.09. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $25.42 and a 200-day moving average price of $23.87.
About Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF
The Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF (NUGO) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in large cap equity. The fund is an actively managed, non-transparent ETF that invests in large-cap US stocks selected for growth, quality, and value factors. The fund utilizes the Natixis\u002FNYSE non-transparent model.
- Five stocks we like better than Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- 2 upgraded food stocks with super-sized gain potential
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- IBM, Verizon, Merck stocks lead Dow to new highs
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- IBM stock jumps to 10-year high on accelerated AI growth
Receive News & Ratings for Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuveen Growth Opportunities ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.