Henderson Land Development Company Limited (OTCMKTS:HLDCY – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 115,300 shares, a decrease of 9.6% from the December 31st total of 127,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 180,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Henderson Land Development Trading Down 3.2 %
HLDCY opened at $2.69 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $2.90 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.78. Henderson Land Development has a 1 year low of $2.42 and a 1 year high of $3.80.
Henderson Land Development Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Henderson Land Development
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 3 big banking stocks that just got upgraded
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Advanced Micro Devices is at a significant turning point
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- 2 upgraded food stocks with super-sized gain potential
Receive News & Ratings for Henderson Land Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Henderson Land Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.