Greenbriar Sustainable Living Inc. (OTCMKTS:GEBRF – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,300 shares, a growth of 7.4% from the December 31st total of 6,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.8 days.
Greenbriar Sustainable Living Stock Performance
GEBRF stock opened at $0.62 on Wednesday. Greenbriar Sustainable Living has a one year low of $0.45 and a one year high of $1.00. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.67 and a 200-day moving average of $0.66.
About Greenbriar Sustainable Living
- Five stocks we like better than Greenbriar Sustainable Living
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- 3 big banking stocks that just got upgraded
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Advanced Micro Devices is at a significant turning point
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- 2 upgraded food stocks with super-sized gain potential
Receive News & Ratings for Greenbriar Sustainable Living Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greenbriar Sustainable Living and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.