Danone S.A. (OTCMKTS:DANOY – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $13.48 and last traded at $13.48, with a volume of 182390 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $13.28.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of research analysts recently issued reports on the company. Morgan Stanley raised Danone from an “underweight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report on Wednesday, November 1st. UBS Group upgraded Danone from a “sell” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 16th. Finally, BNP Paribas upgraded Danone from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 9th.
Danone Price Performance
Danone Company Profile
Danone SA operates in the food and beverage industry in Europe, North America, China, North Asia, the Oceania, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The company operates through three segments: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition, and Waters.
- Five stocks we like better than Danone
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 3 big banking stocks that just got upgraded
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Advanced Micro Devices is at a significant turning point
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 2 upgraded food stocks with super-sized gain potential
Receive News & Ratings for Danone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danone and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.