Computershare Limited (OTCMKTS:CMSQF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,082,500 shares, a decrease of 5.5% from the December 31st total of 1,145,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Computershare Stock Performance
CMSQF opened at $17.11 on Wednesday. Computershare has a twelve month low of $14.34 and a twelve month high of $17.15. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $15.87 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.87.
Computershare Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Computershare
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- 2 upgraded food stocks with super-sized gain potential
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- IBM, Verizon, Merck stocks lead Dow to new highs
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- IBM stock jumps to 10-year high on accelerated AI growth
Receive News & Ratings for Computershare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Computershare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.