Eureka Lithium Corp. (OTCMKTS:UREKF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in January. As of January 15th, there was short interest totalling 22,400 shares, an increase of 5,500.0% from the December 31st total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 86,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Eureka Lithium Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS UREKF traded down 0.01 during midday trading on Friday, reaching 0.32. 46,741 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 54,602. Eureka Lithium has a 1 year low of 0.20 and a 1 year high of 0.86.
About Eureka Lithium
- Five stocks we like better than Eureka Lithium
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- The next meme stock: 6 tickers leading a meme stock revival
- Stock Average Calculator
- 8 best meme stocks to buy now
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- 3 best meme ETFs to buy now
Receive News & Ratings for Eureka Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eureka Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.