Permanent TSB Group Holdings plc (OTCMKTS:ILPMY – Get Free Report) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of December. As of December 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a drop of 7.1% from the December 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 7,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Permanent TSB Group Price Performance
Shares of ILPMY opened at $1.85 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.88 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.09. Permanent TSB Group has a twelve month low of $1.75 and a twelve month high of $3.00.
About Permanent TSB Group
- Five stocks we like better than Permanent TSB Group
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Consumer staples vs. consumer discretionary
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- What does consumer price index measure?
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- Rio Tinto and BHP stock: Can mining giants unearth profit growth?
Receive News & Ratings for Permanent TSB Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Permanent TSB Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.