Oxbridge Re Price Performance
Oxbridge Re stock opened at $1.03 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $1.09 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.30. Oxbridge Re has a 52-week low of $0.96 and a 52-week high of $2.73. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.05 million, a P/E ratio of -0.93 and a beta of 1.06.
Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR – Get Free Report) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, November 14th. The insurance provider reported ($1.24) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of ($6.38) million during the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Oxbridge Re
About Oxbridge Re
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides specialty property and casualty reinsurance solutions. The company underwrites reinsurance contracts primarily for property and casualty insurance companies in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. It distributes its products and solutions through reinsurance brokers.
- Five stocks we like better than Oxbridge Re
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Will airline stocks recover? What is the outlook?
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Oil is in contango for the first time since 2021: Best oil stocks
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- MAX 9 may not affect Boeing’s earnings; should you buy the dip?
Receive News & Ratings for Oxbridge Re Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxbridge Re and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.