Forsys Metals Corp. (TSE:FSY – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$1.15 and last traded at C$1.10, with a volume of 485682 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$1.05.
Forsys Metals Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.78 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.61. The stock has a market cap of C$214.69 million, a PE ratio of -27.50 and a beta of 0.65.
About Forsys Metals
Forsys Metals Corp. together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Africa. The company explores for uranium properties. Its flagship project is the Norasa Uranium Project, which includes the Valencia project and the Namibplaas projects located in the Republic of Namibia.
- Five stocks we like better than Forsys Metals
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- 3 construction stocks you need to know about
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- HSBC stock: Your safest bet to play China’s new stimulus?
- 3 Ways To Invest In Coffee, Other Than Drinking It
- 3 fast food stocks report Q4 earnings, heres what to expect
Receive News & Ratings for Forsys Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forsys Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.