Shares of CATCo Reinsurance Opps (LON:CAT – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 150 ($1.91) and last traded at GBX 24 ($0.31), with a volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 24 ($0.31).
CATCo Reinsurance Opps Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £357,600.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.17. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 23.14 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 23.32.
About CATCo Reinsurance Opps
CATCo Reinsurance Opportunities Fund Ltd. is a feeder fund launched and managed by CATCo Investment Management Ltd. The fund invests its entire corpus in the CATCo Diversified Fund. CATCo Reinsurance Opportunities Fund Ltd. was formed on November 20, 2010 and is domiciled in Bermuda.
- Five stocks we like better than CATCo Reinsurance Opps
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- 3 construction stocks you need to know about
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- HSBC stock: Your safest bet to play China’s new stimulus?
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- 3 fast food stocks report Q4 earnings, heres what to expect
Receive News & Ratings for CATCo Reinsurance Opps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CATCo Reinsurance Opps and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.