Shares of Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 (NASDAQ:ZIONL – Get Free Report) rose 2.1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $26.39 and last traded at $25.88. Approximately 12,704 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 20% from the average daily volume of 15,804 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.35.
Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $25.05 and a 200 day moving average of $24.33.
Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9 Increases Dividend
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 15th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 1st will be issued a $0.4344 dividend. This is a boost from Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.43. This represents a $1.74 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.85%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th.
- Five stocks we like better than Zions Bancorporation N.A. – 6.9
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Zions Bancorporation N.A. - 6.9 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zions Bancorporation N.A. - 6.9 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.