ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 30th. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $648,270.16 and $4.07 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for $0.0698 or 0.00000185 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, ZClassic has traded down 8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.34 or 0.00077862 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00039493 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00026269 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
ZClassic (ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 9,287,024 coins. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZClassic’s official message board is t.me/zclassicce_announcement. The Reddit community for ZClassic is https://reddit.com/r/zclassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Block explorer data from
ZClassic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZClassic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.