XOMA Co. (NASDAQ:XOMAO – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 0.3% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $21.82 and last traded at $21.84. 5,724 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 31% from the average session volume of 4,378 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.90.
XOMA Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $22.99 and a 200 day moving average price of $23.49.
XOMA Corporation operates as a biotech royalty aggregator in Europe, the United States, and the Asia Pacific. The company engages in helping biotech companies for enhancing human health. It acquires the potential future economics associated with pre-commercial therapeutic candidates that have been licensed to pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies.
- Five stocks we like better than XOMA
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for XOMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XOMA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.