Wolters Kluwer (OTCMKTS:WTKWY – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $136.33 and last traded at $133.60, with a volume of 20154 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $133.61.
Wolters Kluwer Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $125.80 and a 200 day moving average of $123.48.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. provides professional information, software solutions, and services in the Netherlands, rest of Europe, the United States, Canada, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory.
- Five stocks we like better than Wolters Kluwer
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Wolters Kluwer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wolters Kluwer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.