WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 19% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One WhiteCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0649 or 0.00000178 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. WhiteCoin has a market capitalization of $49.59 million and $49,350.64 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, WhiteCoin has traded up 18.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.92 or 0.00191524 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00011151 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00013850 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00002796 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
WhiteCoin (CRYPTO:XWC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 1st, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 971,792,390 coins and its circulating supply is 764,324,623 coins. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is https://reddit.com/r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WhiteCoin is whitecoin.info.
As an essential part of the Whitecoin ecosystem, it adopts the Random Proof of Stake (RPOS) consensus, Whitecoin Axis, Whitecoin Wallet, decentralized mining pools, and smart contract platforms to build a cross-chain blockchain ecological infrastructure.”
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.