Volution Group plc (LON:FAN – Get Free Report) insider Ronnie George sold 144,480 shares of Volution Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 410 ($5.03), for a total value of £592,368 ($727,456.71).
Ronnie George also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, October 12th, Ronnie George sold 228,840 shares of Volution Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 379 ($4.65), for a total value of £867,303.60 ($1,065,091.00).
Volution Group Price Performance
FAN opened at GBX 404.20 ($4.96) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.24, a quick ratio of 0.98 and a current ratio of 1.97. Volution Group plc has a 52-week low of GBX 327.80 ($4.03) and a 52-week high of GBX 456 ($5.60). The stock has a market capitalization of £798.94 million, a PE ratio of 2,127.37 and a beta of 1.37. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 366.21 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 385.61.
Volution Group Increases Dividend
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
FAN has been the topic of a number of analyst reports. Shore Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Volution Group in a research note on Thursday, October 5th. Berenberg Bank reissued a “buy” rating and set a GBX 500 ($6.14) target price on shares of Volution Group in a research note on Thursday, October 5th.
Volution Group Company Profile
Volution Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies ventilation products to residential and commercial constructions in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and Australasia. The company offers unitary extractor fans for use in bathrooms and kitchens; mechanical and decentralized mechanical ventilation with heat recovery; centralized mechanical extract ventilation; positive input ventilation; single room and incline fans; passive ventilation; thermal destratification; and ducting.
- Five stocks we like better than Volution Group
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Volution Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volution Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.