Vext Science, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VEXTF – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 3.3% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.23 and last traded at C$0.23. Approximately 96,220 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 95% from the average daily volume of 49,449 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.24.
Vext Science Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$0.21 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.20.
About Vext Science
Vext Science, Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated agricultural technology, services, and property management company in the cannabis industry in the United States. It is involved in the cultivation, extraction, manufacture, and sale of THC and CBD cartridges, concentrates, and edibles.
- Five stocks we like better than Vext Science
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Vext Science Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vext Science and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.