Varta AG (OTCMKTS:VARTY – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 6.8% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as C$2.53 and last traded at C$2.53. Approximately 14,746 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 706% from the average daily volume of 1,829 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.37.
Varta Trading Down 3.2 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$2.08 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$2.09.
Varta Company Profile
Varta AG, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, production, and sale of micro and household batteries, large-format batteries, battery solutions, and energy storage systems in Europe, Asia, North America, and internationally. It operates in five segments: Micro Batteries, Lithium-Ion CoinPower, Consumer Batteries, Energy Storage Systems, and Other.
- Five stocks we like better than Varta
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Artificial Intelligence
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Varta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Varta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.