Shares of US Nuclear Corp. (OTCMKTS:UCLE – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.07 and traded as high as $0.09. US Nuclear shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 176,348 shares changing hands.
US Nuclear Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.07 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.08.
US Nuclear Company Profile
US Nuclear Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the developing, manufacturing, and selling radiation detection and measuring equipment worldwide. It operates through two segments, Optron and Overhoff. The company offers radiation water monitors that allow the detection of radioactive materials in drinking water, ground water, rainfall, rivers, and lakes; alpha, beta, gamma, and Tritium monitors; DroneRAD aerial radiation detection; air and water monitors; and nano-second X-ray monitors.
- Five stocks we like better than US Nuclear
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for US Nuclear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for US Nuclear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.