UPM-Kymmene Co. (OTCMKTS:UPMKY – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $26.45 and traded as low as $26.29. UPM-Kymmene shares last traded at $26.45, with a volume of 6,600 shares.
UPM-Kymmene Trading Up 3.3 %
The stock has a market cap of $14.12 billion, a P/E ratio of 9.98 and a beta of 1.23. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $26.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of $26.45.
UPM-Kymmene Company Profile
UPM-Kymmene Oyj operates in the forest-based bio industry. It operates through UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Specialty Papers, UPM Communication Papers, UPM Plywood, and Other operations segments. The company provides eucalyptus, birch, and softwood pulp grades for tissue, specialty and graphic papers, boards, and packaging; sawn timber for construction, packaging, distribution, joinery, and furniture industries; and wood-based renewable diesel and renewable naphtha for fuel distributors, transportation, and oil and petrochemicals industries.
- Five stocks we like better than UPM-Kymmene
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for UPM-Kymmene Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UPM-Kymmene and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.