Uniswap (UNI) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last seven days, Uniswap has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Uniswap has a total market cap of $2.96 billion and $178.83 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uniswap token can currently be purchased for approximately $5.03 or 0.00013838 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.60 or 0.00191338 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002776 BTC.
Uniswap Token Profile
UNI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 17th, 2020. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 588,187,016 tokens. Uniswap’s official website is uniswap.org/blog/uni. The official message board for Uniswap is uniswap.org/blog. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/uniswap. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @uniswap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Uniswap
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.