Union Jack Oil plc (LON:UJO – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 23.51 ($0.29) and traded as low as GBX 19.35 ($0.24). Union Jack Oil shares last traded at GBX 20.50 ($0.25), with a volume of 175,582 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “house stock” rating on shares of Union Jack Oil in a research note on Wednesday, September 20th.
Union Jack Oil Stock Down 5.0 %
Union Jack Oil Company Profile
Union Jack Oil plc operates as an onshore oil and gas company in the United Kingdom. The company focuses on production, drilling, development, and investment in hydrocarbon projects. It holds interests in the West Newton, Wressle Discovery, Broughton North, Biscathorpe, Keddington Oilfield Louth, North Somercotes, Fiskerton Oilfield, North Kelsey, Dukes Wood, Kirklington, Widmerpool Gulf, Laughton, and Humber Basin projects.
- Five stocks we like better than Union Jack Oil
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Union Jack Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Union Jack Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.