Shares of Tullow Oil plc (LON:TLW – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 31.50 ($0.39) and traded as high as GBX 37.50 ($0.46). Tullow Oil shares last traded at GBX 36.94 ($0.45), with a volume of 10,245,966 shares.
Tullow Oil Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 457.18, a current ratio of 0.80 and a quick ratio of 0.63. The company has a market capitalization of £545.78 million, a PE ratio of -440.75, a P/E/G ratio of -0.19 and a beta of 2.14. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 33.93 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 31.52.
About Tullow Oil
Tullow Oil plc engages in the oil and gas exploration, development, and production activities primarily in Africa and South America. Tullow Oil plc was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Tullow Oil
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Tullow Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tullow Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.