Three Sixty Solar Ltd. (OTCMKTS:VSOLF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 1.6% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as 0.11 and last traded at 0.12. 115,100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 211,045 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.12.
Three Sixty Solar Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is 0.16 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 0.35.
About Three Sixty Solar
Three Sixty Solar Ltd. designs, builds, and installs vertical solar array systems. It also offers solar towers for commercial projects and utility scale solar farms. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Three Sixty Solar
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Three Sixty Solar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Three Sixty Solar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.