Thomas Cook Group plc (LON:TCG – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.45 ($0.04) and traded as high as GBX 3.45 ($0.04). Thomas Cook Group shares last traded at GBX 3.45 ($0.04), with a volume of 3,159,941 shares traded.
Thomas Cook Group Stock Down 22.5 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 3.45 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 3.45. The company has a quick ratio of 0.44, a current ratio of 0.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 490.72. The company has a market capitalization of £53.00 million and a PE ratio of -0.04.
About Thomas Cook Group
Thomas Cook Group plc provides travel services in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and Northern Europe. The company operates through Group Tour Operator and Group Airline segments. It owns, manages, or franchises 270 hotels primarily under the Casa Cook, Cook's Club, and Sunwing brands. As of December 12, 2018, the company operated an airline fleet of 101 aircrafts to 120 destinations.
- Five stocks we like better than Thomas Cook Group
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Thomas Cook Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thomas Cook Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.