Swiss Re AG (OTCMKTS:SSREY – Get Free Report)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high on Friday . The company traded as high as $28.26 and last traded at $28.26, with a volume of 16224 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $27.85.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Berenberg Bank raised shares of Swiss Re from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, October 13th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have given a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the stock. Based on data from MarketBeat, Swiss Re presently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $83.00.
Swiss Re Stock Performance
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides wholesale reinsurance, insurance, other insurance-based forms of risk transfer, and other insurance-related services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Property & Casualty Reinsurance, Life & Health Reinsurance, and Corporate Solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Swiss Re
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Swiss Re Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swiss Re and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.