Straumann Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SAUHF – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $129.47 and traded as high as $138.72. Straumann shares last traded at $136.30, with a volume of 13,869 shares.
Straumann Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average of $128.66 and a 200 day moving average of $146.37.
Straumann Holding AG provides tooth replacement and orthodontic solutions worldwide. It researches, develops, manufactures, and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics, orthodontic aligners, biomaterials, and digital solutions for use in tooth correction, replacement, and restoration, as well as to prevent tooth loss.
- Five stocks we like better than Straumann
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Straumann Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Straumann and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.